Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for something a little less ricey? I have been looking for a 4" in/4" out pipe, but only found one on the Gibson website and they want $100 for it :(

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Do you mean it needs to have a 4 inch inlet. That pipe is huge if so.
I will look for ya but dont see many that big.
M4ck

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I would like to keep the banks piping (flared at the end to 4"),but may have to cut some and get some 3" tips. T304 steel isnt cheap...

In the meantime, I may just take off the 5" Monster tip.

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
You will get a lot more options with 3 inch inlet. Mostly all I can find at 4 is like big ol diesel tips that dont look that great.
M4ck

·
Premium Member
2,788 Posts
Talk about funny looking, the other day I had a Dodge diesel poking at me on the highway trying to start something, for some reason I just wasn't interested and didn't do anything. Well when he went by me I noticed the ugliest/largest tailpipe I've ever seen on a truck. I bet I could of easily stuck my leg in that thing, it was almost comical looking...Let's just say it was about twice the size you see on tractor trailers.....damn that thing was gaudy looking.....

Ok, I'll leave now, just had to hijack one thread today... :lol:

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys, just ordered a Gibson 3" in 3.5" out stainless T304 tip. Yeehaw!!

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
What is the size of the OEM tips on the Titan?

·
Registered
870 Posts
GETSOMZ28 said:
for something a little less ricey? I have been looking for a 4" in/4" out pipe, but only found one on the Gibson website and they want $100 for it :(
I just sand blasted a coffee can and polished it to a nice shiney finish, and then took a holesaw the same size as my pipe to the bottom of the can, slipped the coffe can over my exahaust and duct-taped it in place. I'll upload pics as soon as I take some. :eek:

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
NateL said:
GETSOMZ28 said:
I just sand blasted a coffee can and polished it to a nice shiney finish, and then took a holesaw the same size as my pipe to the bottom of the can, slipped the coffe can over my exahaust and duct-taped it in place. I'll upload pics as soon as I take some. :eek:
Sweet! I am eagerly awaiting the results.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
mabye it will sound like a 4 bangers fart can muffler :lol: :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts