Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I drive a 2005 Nissan Titan that is Grey and lifted...My truck is the exact truck they were looking for today in the SoCal man hunt today. Even has an 8 in the license plate number. I took 20 texts from friends and family telling me not to drive. Crazy stuff around here.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ya there are two threads on Titantalk about it. One of the members was felony stopped. I've got a smoke gray Titan too an to further help falsely identify my truck with the grainy photo of dorners is that I've got a light bar on my roof. Dorner had a ski rack. I only drove it once, didn't get pulled over but the looks I got on the freeway...

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
120 Posts
Fugitive ex-cop Dorner barricaded in cabin after shooting two officers

Updated at 3:15 p.m. PT]

Disgruntled former LAPD officer Christopher Dorner is believed barricaded in a mountain cabin after wounding two deputies during a gun battle this afternoon, according to the San Bernardino County sheriff's office.

Authorities have the cabin surrounded near Big Bear Lake, which is about 100 miles northeast of Los Angeles. Dozens of SWAT officers and armored vehicles have been sent to the scene.

"Enough is enough. It is time to turn yourself in," said an unidentified police commander. "It is time to end the bloodshed."

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/report-ex-cop-fugitive-shoot-police-213309749.html

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Even better, I was reading some background on this story, apparently when they found his truck when he lit it on fire, the Axle had broken! LOL
A Known issue on the Titans might have prevented this guy from getting away!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts