Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems that TT has been down since last night, for me anyway. Anyone else having this problem?? Just wondering if I've been banned..... :lol: Thanks....

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmmmm.....

·
Registered
155 Posts
napes on the crepes!!! can't get on either... my guess is the big 3 hacked in and shut it down :p

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
M4ck......c'mon, you did this....didn't you! Probably initiated one of those 'ping' attacks, or something!

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
1BadTitan said:
I need my TT fix...
Hey, 1BadTitan......your the main reason I was trying to get on over at TT. Can you pm me your email here at CT so I can send you those schematics for your mirror conversion? Tried to get them to you last night, but TT's been down a long time, so I couldn't get to your pm with your email addr. Thanks....

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
RockyMtnTitan said:
1BadTitan said:
I need my TT fix...
Hey, 1BadTitan......your the main reason I was trying to get on over at TT. Can you pm me your email here at CT so I can send you those schematics for your mirror conversion? Tried to get them to you last night, but TT's been down a long time, so I couldn't get to your pm with your email addr. Thanks....
Nevermind, 1BadTitan.....just sent you an email.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Not that I wanted anyone to be shut out of TT, I'm glad it wasn't just me.
I tried and tried and thought my computer was the victim of a virus or something...

Clint

1 - 12 of 12 Posts