Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ver bought wheels or tires from www.mrwheeldeal.com ?
Any problems, claims to have lowest prices etc etc.

I am searching for 20's and a 35 or 33 inch tire. What size rim / offset and
35's fit the TITAN with a 6 inch lift. No rubbing, definately no cutting !

·
Premium Member
8,458 Posts
They are no more then a drop ship type company. For an investment as large as wheels and tires you can not beat the personalized service and product knowledge of our site sponsor Discount Tire Direct.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya I have been there, problem is not alot of name brands to choose from. Ie moto metal XD.

·
Premium Member
8,458 Posts
Point I am making is that with an investment as large as wheels and tires, I would want an established company to deal with that will stand behind the product and have customer service as a priority. Saving a few bucks is not worth it in this situation IMHO.

Also, if you contact them about a specific wheel you have in mind, in most cases DTD can get them for you as cheap or cheaper then others. I had them get me my Ultra Rogues and they are not shown on the site.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I just bought my new wheels from mr wheel deal and they were extremely helpful and I had no problems. I also couldnt find anyone to match or beat there prices. I would make sure and do your own research on exactly what you want but they stand behind their product and had great cust service.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.