Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my titan has steel wheels, but it came with those chrome cover things, however my father wont approve of me takin them off, but if i think that the color of the stock steel wheel will go well with my white titan, if anyone has pics of what a clean stock steel wheel looks like i would be much obliged.

·
Registered
40 Posts
i have a picture of my titan in the member gallery section. it's a white crew cab with stock XE wheels. i belive they're steel, but i'm not sure. hope this helps!

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
here

m4ck

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
I never see the steel wheels of the Titan before. They look really good. Why someone (on other tread) want to cover it up?

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Man I hate them. Only thing about my truck that I really dislike. One of these days I will replace them with something better.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
m4ck said:
Man I hate them. Only thing about my truck that I really dislike. One of these days I will replace them with something better.
what kinda rim and tire combo are you thinkin of?

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
No bling bling maybe 20's probably 18's though painted or powder coated not really wanting chrome. Tires Im not sure something beefy grappler type. I am still researching.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
are you going for the dropped street truck look or a meaty offroad look? your truck is a 4x2 right, if so some 20's would be the sh*t :D :!:

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
that picture makes me wonder because i have the stupid chrome hubcap things on mine, but after i clean the truck and rims and tires, the steel wheel behind the hub cap looks to have a gunmetal finish yet yours are more dull chromeish. could i maybe have a different wheel?

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
I doubt it mine are pretty much like you are describing it may just be the picture. Its not the color I actually do like that. Just the look of them needs to be beefier or something.

I kinda like the street look but I want to do the leveling kit and put a larger rim and tire on. I have seen some lifted 4x2's like mine that look really good with the lift and larger tires. We will see what happens. I have to get through Christmas and save some money though. I'm flat broke right now.
LoL
M4ck

1 - 10 of 10 Posts