Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't believe it guys. We are getting very close the the 1000 member mark. I never would have thought we would get this big when I started the site. I had hoped at least a few hundred but wow! I am really thrilled that it has turned into the kind of place that we have today. Lots of great people helping each other out and having a good time.
thanks guys and keep telling your friends about us.
M4ck

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Sweet, maybe I should join again to get the count up! :lol: Kidding of course. It is a great place though, thanks for creating it!

·
SHIFT_I did it the hard way... I earned it.
4,341 Posts
I have been watching that number climb and have been impressed. Now, if more would get involved and stop just lurking.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
998 right now, almost there :D

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Membership says we have 1000 members but Member list says 999. Who is the 1000 member or are we even there yet?

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Woohoo. Actually yeh it says 1000 then memberlist shows 999 because it counts me 2 times. 1 time as admin and 1 time as regular user. If you wanted to get technical the 1001 member would be the true 1000th member.
M4ck

·
Registered
130 Posts
Way to go, Hubby & Moderators!! :) I know that a lot goes into making this site the wonderful place that it is. I never thought it would grow this big either, but I'm so happy that it has, and that people are enjoying it!! Keep up the good work, Guys :)

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
I see that we passed 1000 now. MrsM4ck should get some "sM4ck" from M4ck. In a good way, know what I mean....

Congrats!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts