Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put a 2" Mini left front and 1" rear on my titan. I only run the Cooper SSTs, but they don't make a 305/70, so it is 295/70 (33) or 315/70 (35). I know there are rubbing issues with a 35", but I have seen a few people on here do it.

My question is how bad is the rubbing, is it only at a full turn, or is it when you hit bumps, and all the time?

Also, how much does the pinch weld mod help. I saw the instructions for it. I hate to do that unless I really have to.

thanks,

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
With stock wheels you can go 315 with the 2" lift with very minimal rubbing at full turn on uneven surface. (turning in driveway that is graded). With the Pw mod you would have no rubbing at all. People run into problems going bigger tires when they also change wheels and change off-set/backspacing.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
With stock wheels you can go 315 with the 2" lift with very minimal rubbing at full turn on uneven surface. (turning in driveway that is graded). With the Pw mod you would have no rubbing at all. People run into problems going bigger tires when they also change wheels and change off-set/backspacing.
Awesome thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.