Nissan Titan Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today until April 20th, the contest will be open for submissions. You must post your pictures in this thread to enter. You may only post your own Titan. Previous winners may re-submit, however they cannot use the same pictures. Better yet, read the rules of the ROTM contest first.

From April 21st - April 30th a poll will be added containing the entered submissions. All members are asked to vote on their favorite. The person with the most votes at the end of the month will be the April 2012 winner!

The prize:

The April 2012 Truck of the Month Winner will be featured on the homepage during the month of May 2012

Last Month Had So Many Great Submissions Including Our First Tie Breaker, While All Of You Are TOTM Worthy There Can Only Be One Winner!

Let's see whatcha got!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Here's one

Attachments

·
Registered
812 Posts
Awesome looking truck.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using AutoGuide.Com Free

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
just from yesterday at the ranch
my lovely wife and the sancha

the competition

Happy Easter

·
Registered
203 Posts
From a camping trip at Lake Castaic

Attachments

·
Registered
334 Posts
Totm

OK I might as well since we need bodies on the job. beach pics can you tell where?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
PINS hopefully this year I can make the trip.... nice T BTW I kinda like the headache rack....

·
Registered
334 Posts
Pretty close Dova, first pic is Mustang Island just north of fish pass so PINS is close enough, second pic is the emerald coast of Fla, Grayton Beach near Destin,Fla. and third is Shamrock cove on intercoastal across from Port Royal. When the tide pushes the seaweed up into the dunes our beaches look as good as those on the other side of the gulf!

·
Premium Member
3,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the great submissions, I will have the Poll posted this evening...........

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.