Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
kytitan said;
Welcome to clubt Madeye. How do you like your Aries bars? I think these are going to be the ones I end up getting and just wanted your opinion.
I acually like them pretty well once I got them on the truck. When I opened them and saw they didn't turn in on the back I wasn't sure. But once they were on I think they look pretty good, on the KC. There were no pics available when I ordered. They look to me like maybe they're cut off CC bars. Heavy brackets lined right up (thought not marked as instructions said) got lucky first time. Put them on Valentines weekend, told my wife they were her Vday present. She loves them. Now if someone will tell me how I'll add pics. :?: :?:

Attachments

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Just click on browse and it will take you to your pictures and double click on the pick you want to post.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Top grille is not an overlay. Had to cut out the honeycomb, some people don't want to be that permanent.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
madeye said:
Top grille is not an overlay. Had to cut out the honeycomb, some people don't want to be that permanent.
Yeah the grille I have is just a bolt on. I wanted to be able to go back to the factory grille if I need to. Do like the idea of not being able to see the factory grille under the billet grille though.
:bubble:

·
Registered
40 Posts
How sturdy are the Aires bars? They look good BTW!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Brackets are 1/4 inch plate. Stainless is fairly thin wall, but seems sturdy. I have stood on them I'm 260 or so. I don't use them, but my wife totally does and she's probabably 140 to 150. I went with them because $$$. But I like 'em.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts