Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Of course...Not 2 days after the Volant group buy ends...My Tax return comes in..BLAH! Figures. Well anyone have an idea where (online) I can get a good deal on one. My baby's waiting for her cool air!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,573 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the links fellas. 8)
Im all over it.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,246 Posts
HELLHAMMER said:
Of course...Not 2 days after the Volant group buy ends...My Tax return comes in..BLAH! Figures. Well anyone have an idea where (online) I can get a good deal on one. My baby's waiting for her cool air!
The sponsor ordered a few extras, so that late stragglers could be accommodated. PM me if you want to go through the buy.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Much apreciated. I actully got a hold of HYPERFORMANCE and ordered on today for $243! I was sooo glad too. Thanks for the help guys. Oh yea,
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,246 Posts
Endurance4life said:
I ordered mine from the same place and was sent one of the defected ones. Make sure and check it out because it would not fit at all.
I tried warning about that!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
143 Posts
I hope I wasn't out of line by posting that other site but I had honestly thought that our group buy was over. I have had no experience with that other site either, just trying to help a fellow member out.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,246 Posts
Mo problem in posting the site, the buy was over, John just bought some extras in case! I had warned of that place getting rid of first edition kits they had in stock.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ahh man Im starting to worry. Are there any obvious signs that I can ID when I get it (without puting it on first) so I know if its good?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,573 Posts
HELLHAMMER said:
Ahh man Im starting to worry. Are there any obvious signs that I can ID when I get it (without puting it on first) so I know if its good?
I would just call them back and confirm that it's the newest version. If not, cancel the order.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,246 Posts
They told someone else that called that it was latest version, but it wasn't.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well I apreciate the warning. When I talked to the guy today he said his warehouse was sold out and that he was going to get it right from Volant. Could be just talk though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
71 Posts
BiXLL said:
The sponsor ordered a few extras, so that late stragglers could be accommodated. PM me if you want to go through the buy.
BiXLL said:
He was able to get Volant to drop ship all orders from the factory. This will be good for us, as they will ship faster, and we will be assured of getting the latest version!
Just to clarify ....

You mean that he ordered a few extras ... but the extras that he ordered are still at the factory ... like ours ??

:D
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,246 Posts
Yes, our buy was wiping out the inventory that Volant had. John is also not liking what he is hearing about problems Volant is having with their shipping, and no tracking numbers accompanying the shipped orders. H e is looking into picking them up from Volant and shipping them out himself so he can provide tracking numbers. He is trying to make sure there are no screw ups in this, his initial dealing with us. I am very happy with the concern for keeping us pleased with his customer service I am seeing.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
71 Posts
BiXLL said:
Yes, our buy was wiping out the inventory that Volant had. John is also not liking what he is hearing about problems Volant is having with their shipping, and no tracking numbers accompanying the shipped orders. H e is looking into picking them up from Volant and shipping them out himself so he can provide tracking numbers. He is trying to make sure there are no screw ups in this, his initial dealing with us. I am very happy with the concern for keeping us pleased with his customer service I am seeing.
Oh ...

I was unaware of any problems with tracking numbers, etc ...

I didn't even know that the group buy purchases had begun shipping ... since I haven't received any call from them yet ...

I did receive an e-mail which indicated that they would be contacting folks next week ...

:D
 

·
SHIFT_chicks-rule!
Joined
·
1,988 Posts
Bill_N said:
BiXLL said:
Yes, our buy was wiping out the inventory that Volant had. John is also not liking what he is hearing about problems Volant is having with their shipping, and no tracking numbers accompanying the shipped orders. H e is looking into picking them up from Volant and shipping them out himself so he can provide tracking numbers. He is trying to make sure there are no screw ups in this, his initial dealing with us. I am very happy with the concern for keeping us pleased with his customer service I am seeing.
Oh ...

I was unaware of any problems with tracking numbers, etc ...

I didn't even know that the group buy purchases had begun shipping ... since I haven't received any call from them yet ...

I did receive an e-mail which indicated that they would be contacting folks next week ...

:D
I got an email and a call from John today. He seems very nice and is extremely happy with the response of the group buy. :D
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top