Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys need some help finding a phone... I had a Samsung Impression but my little girl got a hold of it and put it in her mouth (she is only 8months) and now is not working... I have a phone to used but Im looking for something more High Tech....

I only have 5 months to go to renew my contract but Im going crazy with this cheap phone.... So if any one has a phone with GPS, either touch screen or with a keyboard that works with ATT let me know.....

Also my 3yr old is been playing my PS2 and he has been enjoying alot, he like mostly fighting games (one on one) and racing, I been trying to find a steering wheel for the PS2 for him but cant find one, if any one has one, or some games that don't use let me know pls...

Thanks

·
Registered
894 Posts
craigslist.org

you can get a phone for cheap. I got my iPhone (2gen) for $160 and my 3g for $200. My girly got her iPhone 3g for $170 already unlocked/jailbroke

PS2 steering wheel..again, craigslist.org

I've used craigslist for a few years now and it has never let me down. I actually found my one job a few years ago using CL

·
Registered
894 Posts
$200 a fair price.

I had my 2G for two years. Thought I needed something "new" so I got a new blackberry 8900. I got my 3G iphone 6 months later lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.