Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I'll give it a shot again. :) I tried this a few months ago with no luck so here goes again. :) Is there anybody with an XE Titan in Red Brawn that would be interested in trading there front and rear bumpers for my chrome ones. I am looking for an even trade and I will do the work too, either at my garage (prefered) or yours. I'm in the Albany, NY area and I'm willing to drive pretty far if need be. I'm getting desperate now. :D These are the last parts left that I need of my de-chroming of the truck. My chrome parts are in mint condition as I would expect yours to be. If anybody is interested please respond here, PM me, or shoot me an e-mail to [email protected]. Thanks!!

·
Go fast tester
11,912 Posts
getting rid of your chrome..... :? You should be ashamed of yourself!!! You can never have enought!!! :wink:

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Rossi said:
getting rid of your chrome..... :? You should be ashamed of yourself!!! You can never have enought!!! :wink:
LOL, Heck no Dude! Chrome is poopie in my book. :) I'm just not into the bling thing. :D

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
I may be in the New York area (Cooperstown and West Port the first week of July!

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SimplyTitan said:
I may be in the New York area (Cooperstown and West Port the first week of July!
Cool, let me know. I'm not too far from Cooperstown. But I might already have a line on a rear bumper, I'm not sure yet though so I'll keep this option open. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts