Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jet,

Do you have any more info on MPG after adding the airaid specifically? All I saw in the thread was the single tank update from the high 13's to just over 15. Any more tanks run through yet?

Just curious as I am considering both group buys right now and some have asked me as well.

Chris

·
Premium Member
2,788 Posts
Hi Chris, I was only able to get 2 tankfuls before I tore into it for the Header Mod. The second tank I got 14.8mpg. I just want to reiterate something I tried to convey to everyone concerning the T/B Spacer, and that is just as each Titan gets different mpg's, results from this Spacer will surely vary as well. I'm interested to see what the results are from someone who routinely gets 9 to 10 and those who get upper teens as an average. Please make sure to let us know your results and hopefully others will do the same.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dale,

I understand and appreciate the quick response...I actually just made the same kinda post on the other board concerning air filters..differences and whatnot...The effects of each mod will be different for each truck.

I am just fence sitting right now...LOL I want to do the Volant and figure since I have the old one off, why not go all the way...ya know, us boys and our toys...LOL

Chris

1 - 3 of 3 Posts