Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys..
Sorry if this topic has been discussed before, but I honestly don't know where to start from. I am planning to add some better speakers and audio stuff in my Titan. I don't have much audio stuff knowledge, so whenever I go to the car audio shop, they trying to sell top dollar crazy loud stuff. I don't want anything that can hear across town. I would prefer something affordable and good in sound quality. Can anyone point me in the right way and help me to make the best audio setup?

Thanks..

·
Registered
13 Posts
I had a 05 Murano that I installed Polk Audio speakers only and cleaned up the sound nicely..

This will depend on what sysem you have..

Some are easy to upgrade and others not so much ( Bose system in MO's)

·
Registered
746 Posts
You can start with better speakers and a good amp, then later add a 10" or 12" sub and a head unit. The two speakers up front are 6X9's and the two rear are circular 5's. I just installed infinity kappas and they are good enough for me. lol

·
3,813 Posts
You can start with better speakers and a good amp, then later add a 10" or 12" sub and a head unit. The two speakers up front are 6X9's and the two rear are circular 5's. I just installed infinity kappas and they are good enough for me. lol
Rear doors 5"s, I was sure the rear doors were 6.5".

1 - 5 of 5 Posts