Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
audiovox monitors sold

two audiovox monitors mounted in active headrests. comes with fm modulator and remote. the remote is missing the battery cover my son lost it but it still works just cover it with tape.the headrest are gray and i know they will fit 04-07 trucks for sure i just don't know if nissan changed anything after 07. you can watch 2 different movies at once or the same on both screens i bought them from a member on one of the 2 forums for over $500 + shipping i am asking $280 shipped. i was going to keep them but i found out i need a liver transplant and need all the money i can get . thanks for looking.

Attachments

·
Registered
423 Posts
Have you had any problems with them? Do you have the instructions? How are they wired? The FM modulator, is that for sound? Do they have built in DVD player?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i have never had any problems with them ,yes i do have the instructions,the fm modulator is to run sound through your stereo and they have headphone jacks on each one. also each one has built in player so you can watch a different movie on each or the same movie on each.

·
Registered
423 Posts
you have been PM'd

1 - 6 of 6 Posts