Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Go fast tester
11,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok these windows are driving me crazy. On some occassions I like to hit the switch and the windows to all the way up or all the way down. But when I want them in a certain posistion it can be a pain to get it there.

Can you shut this auto stuff off????

·
Go fast tester
11,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah...if you want the window just cracked....you have to fight it. It always goes into auto mode going up or down. It's never stuck yet and I'm not going to try to get it to. But damn it...if I want the window cracked I don't want to have to hit down-up-down-up and so forth to get it to stop where i want. HHHMMM....but If I want it all the way down...I love it. If I want it to roll all the way up...coool. But anywhere in between...the fight is on.

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
There is two positions up, and two down? Right?

At least on mine there is. If I barely touch it it'll crack, if I push the button all the way down, I feel an addl. "bump" which engages the "auto" feature.

·
Go fast tester
11,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
really.....hhhhmmm...I'll have to try that one out. I think I have been fully depressing and fully pulling it up. Not sure I have ever tried in between.... I'll have to try that tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
6,584 Posts
tatoomee is correct. Lift or push the button slightly for manual operation; all the way for auto.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Speaking of the windows, I really like the fact that the rear windows go all the way down, unlike some vehicles where they stop about 2/3 of the way down. I love the feel of the wind through my non-existant hair. :amazing:

·
Go fast tester
11,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok I tried it yeterday...and yes if your nice to it and barely push it you can control it. Funny I never noticed that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts