Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I'd pass along to those (if any) who have an older version of the AVElectronic video switcher that you can send it into Sam and he'll add the reverse camera option to it for $50. He also mentioned being able to add the s-video option too...I think he said $90 for that but don't quote me on it. His new nav video switcher comes with the reverse camera option already for those 04 tech package owners who are interested.
On a seperate related fyi subject don't get a license plate with built-in rearview camera. It's made for a hatch mount. I bought one from another place on the net so I will resort to cutting the camera out of the frame and mount it in the hatch handle like the armada 05's are. At least that's my plan for now since it will cost too much to return it. The plate is taller than the bumper and is made to angle down so the top sits out a good 1.5" from the top of the bumper.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Is there any way of piping in the back DVD system to the nav monitor?

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mrjayd said:
Is there any way of piping in the back DVD system to the nav monitor?
Yes, got to www.avelectronic.com the nav switcher will do it. Sam should be able to explain how to hook a factory dvd up to it if thats what you have. You probably just cut and splice a couple of RCA's onto your video +/- wires. The box isn't exactly cheap but it was worth the investment to me anyway. If your rear seat passengers aren't old enough to run the dvd themselves it's a must have so you can see the menu's up front and get it started.
Tell him Lonnie from Houston refered you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts