Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all ryan from laredo tx. just sold my titan so iv got alot of parts. PICS WILL BE UP LATER TODAY BUT EVERYTHING IS IN GREAT CONDITION. BUYER PAYS S&H!

1. K&N cold air intake $150 (filter is still good but can use a little cleaning no mud or tar just a little dusty)
2. airraid throttle body spacer $50
package deal both for $200 to your door no shipping and handling
(best if bought together because the intake is cut to fit perfectly with the spacer)
3. 2 beautiful black leather head rests (never installed) with screens 7" if im not mistaken but no smaller (they came lether and tv already installed no ****ty lether wrapped non sence) make me an offer they are 1799.00 threw the dealer feel free to low ball i dont want anything near that haha

notice the little nick on the one on the right it on the lower right hand corner not bad at all though
heres a claso up pic

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BUMP!!! taking pretty much any offer let me know what you can do
Everything is till for sale just got an offer for both c.a.i. And t.b.s. For 145 shipped best offer gets it lemme know what you all can do and I'll work with you

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump for the headrests 400.00 o.b.o. shipped to your door really need the cash coming dangerously close to payment time and I'm a Lil short

1 - 7 of 7 Posts