Nissan Titan Forum banner

21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Well Shifty ill be out there at the beginning of the year. Not sure where at though ill find out more in a month. Ill make the next one i guess lol

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Huh?
I didnt know you were in.
PM me with your unit and I can probably tell you when and where.

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
You should try to make this an annual event. Not!

·
Registered
4,396 Posts
I have a cousin currently in-country that could meet up with you. But he's a Dodge fan. Black sheep of the family right there.

·
Registered
3,659 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
We're gonna hold the Bagdad meet on the same date as the NC meet to show our support for our American brothers. We won't be having a pig pick'n, but we do have a few bags of pork rinds to pass around and all the near beer you can drink. I have my work cut out for me and I've enlisted the locals to put on a fireworks display! Don't know what time they will kick off as they can't be trusted to be on time or on target, which is a good thing being I might fall into that latter catagory.

·
Registered
343 Posts
From what I've been reading a few of the locals have been putting on some really big fireworks with or without your enlisting and for your sake, I hope they are far off target.

·
Registered
575 Posts
From what I've been reading a few of the locals have been putting on some really big fireworks with or without your enlisting and for your sake, I hope they are far off target.
So far no one has been biten, but they are get'n dialed-in a little better each time. BTW, great looking dog!

:thumbsup-big:

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Dual Meets

We're gonna hold the Bagdad meet on the same date as the NC meet to show our support for our American brothers. We won't be having a pig pick'n, but we do have a few bags of pork rinds to pass around and all the near beer you can drink. I have my work cut out for me and I've enlisted the locals to put on a fireworks display! Don't know what time they will kick off as they can't be trusted to be on time or on target, which is a good thing being I might fall into that latter catagory.
Take some good pictures of the fireworks.

Just took the truck out on the beach at Carolina last weekend. Of course where you all, everything is a beach to drive on but with way too many consequences beyond just getting stuck.

Come back soon.

·
Registered
4,396 Posts
Road trip!!!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'm about a hour flight southwest of you, but my next trip will be back to the states. I've always been lucky enough to only pass through there, dropped stuff off and picked up, never stayed more than an hour or so at a time.

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
Jager2704 is a pretty dedicated Titan Enthusiast. He loves to hang out with the peeps. He'll go anywhere for a Meet. From Boone to Bagdad or anywhere in between.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Great news!!! I couldn't locate any local titans so I did the next best thing.......I bought one and I'm having it shipped here, it should be here in time for the meet! Shipping was just $9.00 and it's a 2006 silver crew cab..unsure if it's 4X4 or not. I'm so stoked .can't wait to get it over here and play with it here in all this sand , dirt and dust! Looking forward to post'n pic's of the big one man event. lol

·
Registered
4,396 Posts
$9 for shipping? Geez, I'm not sure I could get Nissan to ship me a nut and bolt for that much.

·
Registered
575 Posts
I told my relief this morn'n I just bought my first truck on line...he asked what did I get and I told him a 1:24 die cast. When I got in to work today everyone was asking me about the truck and I don't know if I have the heart to tell then the truth just yet! lol

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
The truth, the "WHOLE" truth and nothing but the truth... you haven't lied yet, just got more details to share, that's all!

21 - 40 of 44 Posts