Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody here from bama? If so lets get up a meet and greet sometime. Post a location and we'll decide when and where would be the best time. I'm located in North Alabama about 45 minutes west of Decatur in William B. Bankhead National Forest.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I was just up there in Decator. Father-in-law lives there. I didn't see to many Titans around. I'm actual in the LA part of Florida. But if you get something going and I'm up for vacation, I'm all in.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Alright maybe we can get something going sometime.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I'm from Birmingham... Have you scheduled anything yet?

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
TheGoose said:
I'm from Birmingham... Have you scheduled anything yet?
Nah, kinda waiting for more people to get gathered up. Where do you think would be a good centralized location for a meet and greet? I was thinking maybe Pallisades Park just outside of Oneonta. It's a nice state park located on the top of some major sandstone bluffs. Would make for a nice gathering I think.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Actually, that is a great place and not too far from either of us...

·
Registered
11 Posts
I am from Sylacauga, AL. About 30 min southeast of B'ham. I'm open for a gather'n.
I actually drive to the AL/TN border on every 2nd and 4th weekend to pick up my daughter that lives in TN.
A Sunday afternoon would be cool!

·
Registered
205 Posts
lets see if we can get a few more... Sundays sound good for me as well...

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sundays good with me too. Hopefully we can get more people interested and have a good ole meet and greet.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I know it's late, but I haven't owned my Titan long, only 3000 miles. I live in Tuscaloosa and I'm interested.

·
Registered
532 Posts
meet?

I live down on the coast in Mobile. I would be interested in meeting sometime. Let me know......

·
Registered
277 Posts
I'd be interested in coming down depending on where its at. My vote is for bham. There is a pretty incentive for me to go there that is in the grad program at UAB. lol.

·
Registered
92 Posts
B'ham

Anyone interested in B'ham..we should see what we can work out. If those interested are more to the north, we can see about another location. I'm about 1 1/2 hours away from Chat. TN

·
Registered
92 Posts
B'ham

Anyone interested in B'ham..we should see what we can work out. If those interested are more to the north, we can see about another location. I'm about 1 1/2 hours away from Chat. TN Somewhere like Ft. Payne is really close.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts