Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my SES light has been on. states bank 2 below threshold. I replaced the right rear sensor in the cat. lights still on.
my long tube thorleys were installed, light went off but is back reading the same thing. I'm lost. could a leak in the cat weld cause this? thanks for any and all input.

·
Premium Member
6,584 Posts

·
Premium Member
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the information. I will give it a try. I may also try some jb weld on the cat welds just smooth it over and see if it seals better. I have no problems with the left side. I'm thinking the shop that did my cat's rushed the right side.

·
Registered
746 Posts
No way really? I remember that shop being in commercials representing what a real shop should look and run like.... I believe the guys there have 20 years of experience and have worked on everything from imports to exotics... Just go back and have them finish what they started on your Titan. LMAO

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Bank 2

I'm going along with the idea that a leak is the first and most probable cause...

I know...

·
Premium Member
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No way really? I remember that shop being in commercials representing what a real shop should look and run like.... I believe the guys there have 20 years of experience and have worked on everything from imports to exotics... Just go back and have them finish what they started on your Titan. LMAO
hey Larry.....Smell this! lmao

1 - 6 of 6 Posts