Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So would anyone be interested in a Group Buy on the Banks Exhaust? I've been talking with Greg V. at Mossy and he's think getting it to us for $400 + shipping. Shipping will be $50 or less. If I get responses I'll post the info that is needed.

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
If anyone can do something like that it would be Greg. Maybe some guys would be willing to go in with ya.
M4ck

G

·
squeipo said:
So would anyone be interested in a Group Buy on the Banks Exhaust? I've been talking with Greg V. at Mossy and he's think getting it to us for $400 + shipping. Shipping will be $50 or less. If I get responses I'll post the info that is needed.
Not a good time of year...

·
Registered
28 Posts
what time frame

What kind of time frame would we be looking at? I would definetly be interested. Let me know.
Regards,
Sam

·
Registered
36 Posts
I may be interested also. I've been bouncing back and forth between the Banks and the new Flowmaster kit. I can get the Flowmaster at summitracing for $408 plus shipping. If Greg goes with a $400 price tag for the Banks, then I would really have to consider how important duals are to me and the longevity of aluminized (Flowmaster) versus stainless (Banks).
John

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Time frame is probably the first or second week in Jan. Basically once we get 20 people or so. I've alreay got maybe 7 or so from TT.

Yeah, I know it's a bad time of the year. It just kinda was a shot in the dark with Greg and he PMed me about it.

As long as we get 20 people Greg V. will let them go for $400 + shipping. He said depending on where you live it will be $50 or less. Less money the closer you are to California.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Did this ever go through? Still looking for folks?

G

·
I am pretty sure its over, but if you go to the Mossy performance link, get the pgone number, and call Greg, I bet he would ad you.

·
Registered
38 Posts
DAMn!!400 bucks!!That's a good deal.
I guess I missed it... :(

·
Go fast tester
11,912 Posts
Talk to our sponsor yournissanparts.com...he can get you hooked up with a good price on the banks I beleive. They just did a group buy on it about a month ago.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts