Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To the guys who have this, do you like it or do you wish you went with something else? 04titanss sent me a sound clip of his magnaflow and i really like that. I have heard both but i dont know what they sound like inside the cab, i dont want exhaust drone in the cab.

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
i have just the muffler with turn down, and i don't really get much drone. unless you punch it. but just in regular driving its not that bad. but then again, i came from a spintech which was much louder. but i had a huge increase in power once i dropped it.

·
Premium Member
363 Posts
i have the whole banks exhaust and loved it i don't have drone much just around 2000 rpm but my buddy has a magnaflow and its the same thing other than that its great

·
Registered
468 Posts
yes there is drone in the cabin. I got the catback with a banks intake and it is very noticeable to others in my truck. I myself don't notice it as much, but I usually have the stereo loud enough to drown out the exhaust.

·
Registered
317 Posts
there is a mild drone w/ the banks at 1550-1700 rpm. it honestly not much worse than the factory drone. i personally like it. after/before that is an amazing system. its a really deep throaty sound

·
Registered
69 Posts
I love my BANKS exhaust!!

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Banks exhaust

To the guys who have this, do you like it or do you wish you went with something else? 04titanss sent me a sound clip of his magnaflow and i really like that. I have heard both but i dont know what they sound like inside the cab, i dont want exhaust drone in the cab.
The drone goes away once the system seats itself. Punch it at 1500-1800 rpms and you'll get it for sure.

I'd get the Banks again in a heartbeat. Like the set up and sound.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys! Ya i can handle alittle drone. I love the way it sounds. When i say i dont want drone, its because i had a flowmaster 40 series on my 2001 Chevy silverado and once it shifted into over drive it was bad. Sounds like banks will be my choice.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts