Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i finally decided to drop the little spintech i had and go with this banks monster muffler i got from a member. and man am i glad for it!:feuerkopf2-big:

So....for those curious, let me run down the difference. first when i started the truck, i thought it didnt start. compared to the spintech, this thing is as quit as a mouse. I only get drone when i punch it.(which is almost always) the difference in power gain can only be described as wow. thinking back, the spintech was limiting the truck a great deal. NOW, with that being said, keep in mind that i wasn't running duals. just a single muffler with turndown. the thing was loud as all get out, but that was it. i'm liking this muffler so far. i just hope the shop did a decent job on the welds. gonna High temp paint the welds ASAP. i don't think it will adhere well in the cold, so gonna run it a bit to get it warm.

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
And it looks a lot better than that Frankenstein look Spintech has.

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
forgot to mention, when i returned to the shop, the guys there came up to me and said "man that thing is sucking in alot of air!" so i started explaining the air ram mod, and he goes on to tell me the that yeah he already looked under the hood at all of that. lol. They were suppose to just mount the muffler and i ended up with the "12 point inspection". lol. that made my day. they liked the truck there.

·
Registered
3 Posts
that is a total monster!lol how much gain for horse power did you get? if the horse power increases will you also gain better fuel mileage? some advertisements for muffler parts claims that you will gain hp + added mileage but i think none of this claims are true. i would like to hear the sound! please post it on you tube and give us a link here.lol

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i don't have any numbers on this power increase. but i can say for damn sure my mpg went down. but i also drive it like i stole it so that doesn't help. i keep forgetting to post a vid of the new exhaust. i have 2 up on you tube of the old spintech. that sounded beastly. but it was all sound.

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
1 - 6 of 6 Posts