Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I realized the sun was actually out in Boise yesterday and the temp was abt 40 so i was like hmmm this is odd...it might be the best weather imm gonna see till march so i went ahead and bedlined my front grille and bumper. the Chrome was driving me crazy :ftard: I was a bit worried because of the temp but it turned out A-ok...went ahead and but an Aridam from an 05 Armada also as i had the bumper off anywayz.....Took all of abt 8hrs from start to Finnish including drying time and Putting the bumper back on.

Bumper off

Grille Off

Front Gone

Bumper Taped Off

Both Bumper & Grille BEdlined 3 coats each

05 Armada Airdam installed

\_\_\_FINISHED :redblob" PRODUCT_/_/_/​

·
Registered
618 Posts
That is my next mod!!!!! What did you scuff the chrome with and what brand of bedliner did you use? I have been using the Dupli-Color brand with great results. Looks really great......nice job.

:thumbsup-big:

·
Registered
756 Posts
Very sharp indeed. Now onto the rear....

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That is my next mod!!!!! What did you scuff the chrome with and what brand of bedliner did you use? I have been using the Dupli-Color brand with great results. Looks really great......nice job.

:thumbsup-big:
Ive used rust-o-leum truck bed coating (bedliner) on my wheels and on the bumper and it dries super fast and cost abt $7.50 @ Home depot. For sanding i just used some 3m 60 grit sand paper and hand sanded it scuffing it up a bit till teh chrome gets nice and dull then cleaned it with some acetone and went to wrk with the bedliner.

·
Registered
618 Posts
I just did my wheels about a month ago. I may try the Rust-o-leum brand on the bumpers as it looks like it is a finer coat than the Dupli-color.

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
41 Posts
Wheels and bumper look great. You should check if you need the front fan recall. I have a 2004 and they put some kind of plastic cover that goes over the wire and nose of the fan. Also they use metallic tape that you have to trim if they dont(it will look like a crappy duct tape fix from the front view).

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
Time to redo my rear bumper.....with THAT!

·
Premium Member
3,227 Posts
Aww, crap!!! Do you think this can be done without removing the front bumper? My grille is already bedlined with the DIY mesh mod......

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
came out good ....

·
Registered
1 Posts
Love the outcome. :thumbup: Ride looks reallly good.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts