Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend of mine built a set of custom headers for his 80 TA when he did an LS1/6spd swap.

So I've been thinking about building a set of full length's for the titan.With the titans torque curve a set of full length's would realy wake it up.

Several companys sell kits. I would just have to come up with some flanges. I guess I could buy a set of JBA's and just hack the tubs off the flanges and go from there. But that would be alittle pricey just to hack up a new set of shorties! LOL

Anyone have any ideas?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats a good idea!

the_Head,
What NOS system you running?
I've been thinking about put'n the spray on mine when I get working again.

I thought about running an auxiliary in line pump just for the NOS instead of splicing into the next to the motor but I think it would effect pressure going to the motor. I've also been thinking about just tapping into the tank, that would take care of any problems with the stock fuel system. If I do this I think the titan would take at least a 150 shot pretty safe.

·
Registered
411 Posts
I'm running a single nozzle NOS wet system. I suppose you could run an extra line but I have run a mechanical fuel pressure gauge and watched it run at 51psi under full load with or without the nitrous so I don't think you'll have much of an issue feeding whatever you put on there. Right now you cannot pull timing out with a box so be careful when you get started.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts