1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
SLOride......Sick looking truck!!!!!!

·
Registered
404 Posts
well I got two cans of bed-liner in the rattle cans at autozone, used about 1 1/2 cans and drank beer the whole time I did it, so it took me about a six pack worth of time. LOL, I just cleaned them with some dish liquid to get off any greese and hit them VERY lightly with some 400 grit wet/dry sand paper and put light coats only dusting it each pass until it was a thick and even coat. I messed up the rear driver wheel but who cares, you have to be right up on it to even see it. paint was about $9.00 per can and I had some left over sand paper.

·
Registered
54 Posts
hey sloride what kinda leveling kit do you have?? and do you think i could clear 35"s on an 07 2wd with 08 springs and 5100's?? btw very nice lookin truck..thats exactly the look im going for

·
Registered
404 Posts
hey sloride what kinda leveling kit do you have?? and do you think i could clear 35"s on an 07 2wd with 08 springs and 5100's?? btw very nice lookin truck..thats exactly the look im going for
I don't even know the name of it but I bought it on e-bay, its a 3" and I also bought some 1" cst rear blocks. heres a picture of the after lift. I cant really say for sure if it'll fit, im new to lifted trucks but I do know that BFG 35/12.5/18 mud terrain will fit for sure.

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
do 315 70 r17 fit stock?

·
Registered
304 Posts
And you did not have to do the pinch weld mod? I have the prg 2" leveling lift and with my new Nitto trails 285/65/18's which are only 32.83" I had to do the PWM. These tires have about a 12" wide foot print though. Truck looks good!

·
Registered
404 Posts
I didn't do anything to mine other than the mini lift and the tires I have measure 33 1/2 to the top

·
Registered
304 Posts
Thanks, I guess it is just the wide profile of my tire that made it rub, but all is well with my beast. Have a Merry Christmas

1 - 13 of 13 Posts