Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm starting this thread here to gain more exposure and make it happen.

Okay guys, this thread will be to gauge interest and hopefully get some high quality B-pipes made by Berk Technology. The folks at Berk need a decent number of people interested in order to move forward. Basically I've broken down the project into 3 steps.

Step 1-Show interest to Berk Technology. I'm thinking we need 10+ to show them we're really interested.

I'm not sure what pricing will be as of this point, but I linked them to the thread we had on the failed B-pipe GB so they have a ball park idea on pricing. Based on the responses I received here's a good possibility of what they'll look like:

B-pipes with HFC's-
2.25" ID
304 Stainless Steel including the flanges
Magnaflow Metallic Core Cat (This could change)
Mandrel Bends
Tig Welded
02 Extension ports to prevent CEL's.

The list of folks interested so far.
1. Gary748s
2. Sftail1990
3. Gweasel77
4. Rynomx785
5. Panman06
6. BBtruck
7. ESPARZA4217

Berk is a VERY high quality company and produces some amazing exhaust parts for a few sports cars including the Nissan Z cars and Infiniti G cars. They have great attention to detail and they go racing!

Original thread from TT-
http://www.titantalk.com/forums/titan-performance-modifications/118478-berk-technology-b-pipe-interest-group-buy.html

Check them out... Berk Technology

·
Registered
309 Posts
Add me to the list!

·
SHIFT_Track_ADDICT
5,141 Posts
Would've loved to get some made before the Turbo but anything over 400 bucks is a ripoff and can do cheaper by bringing the cats and mandrel bends to ur own exhaust shop

·
Registered
824 Posts
I agree, but it is nice to have a bolt on quality product rather than deal with a hassle at the last minute on installation of headers for me. I am not home much so my time is limited. I am definitely in with a quality product, especially with high flow metallic core cats. That is top notch and not some just make the grade stuff.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Would've loved to get some made before the Turbo but anything over 400 bucks is a ripoff and can do cheaper by bringing the cats and mandrel bends to ur own exhaust shop
Great point Chris! That's exactly why I started this GB... I'm hopping more folks sign up. I should have done this LONG time ago! I really need to get these Nismo headers I have installed before they become antiques. LOL

If we can get ~50 people off the bench and into the game the price is ~$350-$370 shipped. That's a killer deal for some custom made 304 SS bolt on b-pipes with a metallic core cat! WAY better than what's being offered now!

Glad to see you back on the boards. How's the truck running?

·
SHIFT_Track_ADDICT
5,141 Posts
yea 350-380 would be a very nice price for 304 stainless.. getting 50 people will probably be non existant, maybe 20 i could see happening but i remember how long it took just for me to get 30 people for my 3 gaugepod order from lo-tec gauges..

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Update-

Berk Technology worked with me on pricing to come up with an amazing GB price. They will move forward with the GB if we can get 25 people to put down a 50% deposit for the pipes to show real interest and get the project rolling.

The MSRP will be ~$550.

The GB price will be a one time deal of...$375/set SHIPPED to the 48 states!!!

The B-pipes are MUCH better than the competition and will offer better quality and performance.

Below is a quick run down on the differences...

Berk Technology v.s Stillen

SS Flanges v.s Mild Steel Flanges
TIG Welding v.s MIG Welding
Metallic Cats v.s Ceramic Cats

Too me it's a no brainer!

I know several of you including myself want this project to move forward quickly so sign up and let's make it happen.

Berk Technology has taken us seriously and worked hard to come up with a great price for a superior product. Let's make it happen and show our appreciation.

New Sign up committing to a 50% deposit...
1. Gary748s
2. DINSTAAR
3. Squidman24
4. Panman06

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
1. Gary748s
2. DINSTAAR
3. Squidman24
4. Panman06
5. gweasel77

·
Registered
746 Posts
PM sent Gary.

·
Registered
824 Posts
1. Gary748s
2. DINSTAAR
3. Squidman24
4. Panman06
5. gweasel77
6. Sftail1990
Here is mine.

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
I'm down for it. just need to know when on that deposit, so i can get it together.

·
Registered
824 Posts
PM answered.

Sftail, I added you to the primary list on TT. Thanks man!
Thanks Gary, I have to go to Australia next week for a month, damn my bad luck, anyhow, when and if this comes to be, I need you to email my work address so that I can send you the money via paypal if you don't mind so that I can get my deposit in on these. I am hoping you can take care and send off my deposit to them for me since this might happen before I get back. I would appreciate it if you could do that for me when this happens. Let me know . The work email is [email protected]

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks Gary, I have to go to Australia next week for a month, damn my bad luck, anyhow, when and if this comes to be, I need you to email my work address so that I can send you the money via paypal if you don't mind so that I can get my deposit in on these. I am hoping you can take care and send off my deposit to them for me since this might happen before I get back. I would appreciate it if you could do that for me when this happens. Let me know . The work email is [email protected]
No problem at all my friend. Have a safe trip and I'll keep you in the loop.

LOL... So I am going to beat you and get my Nismo's installed first! :scheibe-big:

Then you'll be copying my mods!!! LOL

·
Registered
4,396 Posts
I signed up over at TT. So this post is just to keep the thread alive.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Updated list...

1. Gary748s
2. DINSTAAR
3. Squidman24
4. BBtruck
5.gweasel77
6. Pro4jackster
7. 08crewcab
8. BAD 24/7
9. Sftail1990
10. Titancanuck
11. ESPARZA4217
12. 8 Ball-from Club Titan
13. Sirdukedh-from Club Titan
14. Panman06
15. pcg k25
16. HRTKD
17. Nick741
18. Irish83
19. LiftedFordGuy
20. Folzie75
21. Urthemaster

·
Registered
746 Posts
Geez, the list increased quicker than I thought. lol Good to see Gary. I am ready to get some top notch b-pipes installed!!! Hopefully Berk is welding already. lol

·
Registered
4,396 Posts
C'mon guys, jump on this. Don't make me buy the rest of them and corner the market - you won't like the mark up.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts