Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Still have this available if anybody needs one. This is a steal if you need only 1 mirror (the kit is $400.00 at the dealer).

This is a passenger side mirror that has never been used (still brand new in box).
I only had to replace the drivers side so I have this one available still.

Details:

Big Tow Mirror
Passenger side
Telescoping
Heated
Memory
Chrome

Fits any 2004 - 2010 Titan

Like I said, this is the factory mirror that is very hard to find just by itself. If you break one, you have to buy both and they are $400.00 at the dealer.

I am asking $120 + shipping (don't ask for any break on the price, THIS IS FIRM and more than fair)

Please EMAIL ME AT [email protected]

I don't log on to Clubtitan everyday so don't send me a private message. PLEASE EMAIL ME!!!!

·
Registered
242 Posts
Email sent!!!!

still have this available if anybody needs one. This is a steal if you need only 1 mirror (the kit is $400.00 at the dealer).

This is a passenger side mirror that has never been used (still brand new in box).
I only had to replace the drivers side so i have this one available still.

Details:

Big tow mirror
passenger side
telescoping
heated
memory
chrome

fits any 2004 - 2010 titan

like i said, this is the factory mirror that is very hard to find just by itself. If you break one, you have to buy both and they are $400.00 at the dealer.

I am asking $120 + shipping (don't ask for any break on the price, this is firm and more than fair)

please email me at [email protected]

i don't log on to clubtitan everyday so don't send me a private message. Please email me!!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.