Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to get some bigger wheels/tires for my 06 2wd cc. I know I want 20" wheels but I'm unsure on tires. I searched but I couldn't find the exact answer I'm looking for. I should also mention I'm going to do a levelling kit also. That brings up another question, should I go 2" or 2.5"? I rarely tow and if I do it's my jetski trailer that weighs 1200 lbs fully loaded. Never makes my rear sag. After taking some static measurements it looks like I have a 2.5" difference between front and rear right now. Any input would be much appreciated

·
Registered
21 Posts
If you haven't picked up tires yet I have an 06 2wd cc and put 305-45-22" on mine without any problems.

Yokohama Prada Spec X

·
Registered
178 Posts
I have 33" x 12.50" r17 Mickey Thompson MTZ tires on my '05 4x4 at stock height with stock offroad rims, and I have ZERO rubbing at all. No cutting or modification of any kind was required. However, if you get aftermarket rims with a negative offset, you will most likely have to do the pinch weld mod if you want to run anything wider than 285/55/20. If you are getting rims with a similar offset to the stock rims, you should be ok up to 33" x 12.50" r20. Either way, you don't want to get a tire that is much taller than 33" without a lift.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts