Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
check out my new billet aluminum brake cover. cant install it right now because its raining and it gets installed by double sided sticky tape because there are no screw holes to hold in place.
what do you guys think? got it from ebay for $29

Attachments

·
SHIFT_chicks-rule!
1,988 Posts
That's cool if ya like the flame. I've been watchin for one to come out that reads Titan. They don't make it yet so I have the vinyl sticker that reads Titan on mine. Just below that is my ClubTitan sticker :D

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
they also have one that reads 4x4 on it

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Yea Yea it Rocks! For that piece 29 bucks was a steal. Nice Touch SMOKEDYA2.

sidenote: Coulda swore I already saw covers that read "TITAN" on this board.

Chief

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Thats cool now you need that Graphic for the front window that has the flames and reads Titan in the middle. Should match up pretty good.
M4ck

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
m4ck said:
Thats cool now you need that Graphic for the front window that has the flames and reads Titan in the middle. Should match up pretty good.
M4ck
That would really set it "off"!

You still looking at getting some graphics on the side?

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
m4ck, ive been lookin at some window stickers but cant decide on the right one. ive also been eyein up a new rear view mirror that is a billet flame design, looks tight and will match the flame theme nicely. ill try and find a pic of the mirror im talkin about.
firecracker, yea im still lookin at some design on the side, but instead of a sticker graffic im thinkin paint is the way i will go. i just found a guy that our company is connected with that has a custom paint shop out of his house that he does on the side. he can airbrush some life like flames on the side and hood for a good deal. now its time to start saving :(

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
found the pic of the rearview mirror that im gettin

Attachments

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Smokedya,
I have a Smoke XE myself and some ghost flames would look freakin sweet....of course the price for me is a bit steep..I will have to settle for admiring your truck for now...lol.

·
Registered
235 Posts
on ebay there is the TITAN third brake light covers for 20-30 bucks i believe, might wana check that out

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
m4ck, cant seem to find the window graffic your refering to, got a pic of the one your thinkin of?

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
oh that one, i was thinkin you meant the one that is more of a tribal look. that would almost match the other flames perfectly, good eye

1 - 13 of 13 Posts