Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone,

Long time since I've posted, but figured try here first then hit up Craigslist. I'm getting rid of 5 Titan rims and tires. 4 are painted black and one is stock silver (spare). All come with center caps except the spare tire. Tires are BFG Rugged Trail T/A on the black rims and one Goodyear Wrangler AT/S on the spare (275/65/18 for all tires). I'm not sure how much tread is left but the photo with Mr. Lincoln could prolly tell you. No TPSM on these BTW. Asking $325 OBO. Local pickup only please :) Thanks for looking!

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hey Everyone,

Long time since I've posted, but figured try here first then hit up Craigslist. I'm getting rid of 5 Titan rims and tires. 4 are painted black and one is stock silver (spare). All come with center caps except the spare tire. Tires are BFG Rugged Trail T/A on the black rims and one Goodyear Wrangler AT/S on the spare (275/65/18 for all tires). I'm not sure how much tread is left but the photo with Mr. Lincoln could prolly tell you. No TPSM on these BTW. Asking $325 OBO. Local pickup only please :) Thanks for looking!
PM Sent

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump please :) Trying to get some money for vacation in November...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts