Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Titan is Galaxy (Black) color. I am ready to purchase a Westin nerf bar but couldn't decide the color. Right now it is 55% chrome and 45% black. I was thinking black could save me around $100. May $ is the reason I am considering black. Need your opinion...

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
My Titan in the green one :D , I have some black Westin Bars coming in this week. If you can hold off a few days, I should have them installed this weekend, post a picture and let you get an idea.

By the way, mine is also a SE, so the 55/45 split should be about the same I figure.

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
I think the chrome would really stand out, and dress up the side of your truck nicely with it being black. I would think the black ones would almost blend in, not providing any accent at all.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Get the Chrome. The $100 bucks will be worth it. I just can't spare the change to get me a set yet. :(

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I bit the bullet and got a Westin Platium chrome nerf bar. I will post pics and evail grade later.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
chrome is the way to go!

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tyltan said:
I bit the bullet and got a Westin Platium chrome nerf bar. I will post pics and evail grade later.
Here's the picture of the Westin Chrome Nerf bar

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Looks GREAT!!! Good choice!

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It matched nice with your color. It was a difficult decision for me to choose between black and chrome. I don't like too much chrome or "bling bling" on my truck but somewhere in the corner of my head said " Got Chrome?" I said "Yeah"

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
good choice with the chrome, it matches the rest of your chrome. you wouldnt be able to see them that well against your black truck, if they were also black

1 - 11 of 11 Posts