Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I have read everything I can find about this issue and all says to replace resister. Problem is, I already replaced the resister with Nissan original part and it did not change the situation.

Once car is turned on, the blower motor starts. I have even removed the dash board control panel and it has no effect on the blower.

Is there a relay somewhere that I don't know about?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Caryl

·
Registered
2 Posts
Happened in my 2008 Armada.
Swapping the resistor fixed it; 5 minute job
This is the resistor you replaced?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Happened in my 2008 Armada.
Swapping the resistor fixed it; 5 minute job
This is the resistor you replaced?

Thanks for your reply. The above resistor pictured above is similar but not the exact resistor for my truck.

I have since tested my Resistor (replacement) only to find that the "new" one does not work!!!!! Note: I was 1000 miles from my home when I purchased the replacement resistor and had no way to test it prior to installation. NOT that I would have thought that a brand new part would not function correctly - ugh. I have since found (via the "Google Machine") that non-functioning blower motor resistors is not that uncommon.

I WILL pre-test my newest resistor replacement prior to installing it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
In my original post, I asked if anyone knew where I could find the "Blower Motor Relay" in my 2010 Titan. (no one responded)

In case anyone else might be interested - the Blower Relay for the 2010 Titan Pro 4X is located on the BACKSIDE of the fuse panel found on the right hand (passenger) side of the dash.
I had to remove two screws to be able to turn the panel over to access the relay.

Font Rectangle Parallel Engineering Auto part

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Final Update: The 2nd Blower Motor Resistor arrived, I tested it and installed it. IT WORKED!

The first suggestions regarding the Resistor were correct. The problem was that the first "new" resistor was defective!

Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts