Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For what its worth on my 2009 titan se king cab I found what was causing the left rear speaker problem. It sounds like a bad speaker. When you hear the bass especially. It is the seat belt height adjustment. I read this as a possible cause in a previous thread. In my case it was the problem. Not sure yet on have to solve it.

·
Registered
317 Posts
hmm thanks...ya i thought it was my front left speaker. what are the signs of it. if i move it by hand would i be able to tell.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It only vibrates(sounds bad) when the vehicle is moving. If you are going down the road and its sounding bad then all you have to do is touch the seat belt height adjust and it will stop. I have heard of several people having trouble with the front speakers also. you may want to check out the other threads. My particlular problem is when you are moving and playing the radio or cd you will have a bad speaker sound (bass) coming from upper left rear of your ear. If you move the adjustment it will stop if that is your problem. I think the front speakers are solved by wedgining something between the windshied and and the dash( not sure really)

·
Registered
317 Posts
appreciate it...ill try your trick and look up the other thread

lol i thought the dealer blew that speaker(which i still think is a possibility).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts