Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a brake controler for my '05 titan LE with tow package. What are your experiences with brake controlers. Are there different basic types of controlers? Do you have any recommendations for which brake controler I should avoid or purchase?

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Save yourself the headaches and just get the Tekonsha Prodigy brake controller. It is hands down the best one on the market. I had a Reese controller that was OK, or so I thought. Based on many recommendations I upgraded to the Prodigy and man what a difference. It's a little more than most others but it's defenitly worth it. You can buy them on eBay for around $100 or your RV dealer for around $140. I'm sure others will chime in here too. :)

·
Registered
791 Posts
QWIKWHIP said:
Save yourself the headaches and just get the Tekonsha Prodigy brake controller. It is hands down the best one on the market. I had a Reese controller that was OK, or so I thought. Based on many recommendations I upgraded to the Prodigy and man what a difference. It's a little more than most others but it's defenitly worth it. You can buy them on eBay for around $100 or your RV dealer for around $140. I'm sure others will chime in here too. :)
Ditto on the Prodigy! It is by far the best controller out there for the money. Here is a link to the best price I have found it for.

http://www.rvwholesalers.com/catalog/product.php?productid=60&cat=6&page=1

·
Registered
791 Posts
zio said:
Got it. Thanks for the advice.
Congrats! You'll love it even if you have nothing to compare it to.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts