Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I found that my king pin or center pin broke in half the other day. Thankfully it didnt lock up the rear end. The ring and pinion are fine but the spiders are shot. Anyways heres the question. I found a Spartan Lockright locker for the '08 Titan. I know the Trutrac is going to be the best bet but this is just my daily driver and I don't want to put $1000 into it. the Lockright is only $300 and I don't need to reset my shims or pinior depth. Has anyone heard anything about these?
I am also wondering the torque specs for the rear end. Ring gear, main caps, cover etc?
Thanks for the help

·
Registered
494 Posts
The 08 is the new axle so is there any options out there for it yet? I remember the TT, ARB and possibly the spartan only went up to 07 so idk if any of them are your options.

I guess you are over 60k or else your dealer would have already replaced your axle.

Past that I don't have any other suggestions besides junkyards.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I spoke with Spartan today and they said the LockRight will fit but it does not come with a center pin. Well mine is broke and can't find one anywhere. I have to say this is the worst built truck I have ever owned and I will never buy another Nissan. While this truck just sits in pieces I just went and bought another Powerstroke. This Titan is nothing but problems from day one.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts