Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just ordered the Brush Aluminum dash kit for my Titan. I will post picture and evailuation after I get it. After long research and questions, I settled for edashkit.com because other manufacture have some "cuts" that bug me. I will give my full evaluation after the kit installed.
I talked to Will from edashkit.com. He's a very cool guy. Hopefully, I can help M4ck to get a sponsor on this site.

·
Registered
1 Posts
You will be pleased. I got the brushed aluminum from them about a month ago..As soon as Olympus returns my camera I will take some photos as well.
They take their time making those things..and for good reason..They fit like a glove and look like they belong on your dash..Not some simple looking decal a true clean and nice addition. I also talked with Will at Edashkit.com.. I know their pricing is good because I looked at other folks who distribute their product for 75-100 more.

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Does anyone make them for the XE style dash. The ones with the Double Din radio slot. I have looked plenty but haven't seen anyone that sells them.

M4ck

·
Registered
168 Posts
Great, Tyitan...look forward to your post and review.

ct...thanks for your endorsement and encouragement...now while your posting, put one in the "new guy" area and let people know you're here...if ya' want to! Welcome...glad you made it!

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ct said:
You will be pleased. I got the brushed aluminum from them about a month ago..As soon as Olympus returns my camera I will take some photos as well.
They take their time making those things..and for good reason..They fit like a glove and look like they belong on your dash..Not some simple looking decal a true clean and nice addition. I also talked with Will at Edashkit.com.. I know their pricing is good because I looked at other folks who distribute their product for 75-100 more.
ct, thanks for the commend. I have been worry all day. The dash kit is the only thing I bought for my Titan only for look. OK, I lied. It was a second thing. My first one was the tail light cover. I have mod the followings or my Titan. My reviews below. I hope that I contribute something to the site since I learn a lot from it.
- Westin nerf bar
http://www.clubtitan.org/postlite679-.html
- Blackout tail light
http://www.clubtitan.org/postlite553-.html
- Nissan OEM cover
http://www.clubtitan.org/postlite817-.html
- Gaylords bed cover (no pic yet - will post pics)
http://www.clubtitan.org/postlite739-.html
- OEM bug deflector
http://www.clubtitan.org/postlite596-.html

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just got the kit yesterday. I will install it this weekend.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Can't wait to see the pics. That sounds like it will look really good.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
ive been eye ballin these dash kits also, your info and pics will be a big help. cant wait

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The more I read into Jasons's kit the more I like his. I already ordered mine from edash.com Edash send me the center console piece with cut out for the AC/Radio labels. I have to send it back for the replacement without the cutout. I almost done installing them. I am waiting for the replacement of the center console piece. My Titan interior look really weird now without the center piece.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Pain in the arse to keep it clean

I am still waiting for the replacement of the center console piece so I can take the picture.

I am a LITTLE bit regret that I have stainless steel. It is so easy to get finger prints and scratch. I don't have that many scratch yet but finger prints everywhere. I can't clean it up with dry or wet towel. I have to use stainless steel cleaner to clean my Titan's interior. Fortunately, I already have the cleaner for my stainless steel refrigerator. This is a high warning. If you can't keep your interior clean or "work" a lot inside your truck, don't get stainless steel.

·
SHIFT_chicks-rule!
1,988 Posts
I just got samples from Jason in the Carbon Fiber and the synthetic gray burlwood. Haven't decided which I will go with. Both will look great. The only thing I don't like about his kit is it doesn't include the steering wheel. :cry:

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
baja220 said:
I just got samples from Jason in the Carbon Fiber and the synthetic gray burlwood. Haven't decided which I will go with. Both will look great. The only thing I don't like about his kit is it doesn't include the steering wheel. :cry:
I didn't use the steering wheel pieces for mine. The kit I ordered from edask.com doesn't have label.

I haven't see other kit yet. I will take pictures and evailuation score after I get the center piece.

·
Registered
446 Posts
baja220 said:
there is an armada on clubarmada with the gray dash kit... http://www.clubarmada.com/showpost.php?p=2546&postcount=14

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I like stainless steel look b/c carbon fiber looks "too busy" to the eyes.

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
I may be getting the carbon fiber kit. I think it looks cool. I will let you know.
Jason seems to have some nice stuff.
M4ck

·
SHIFT_chicks-rule!
1,988 Posts
m4ck said:
I may be getting the carbon fiber kit. I think it looks cool. I will let you know.
M4ck
Did ya get some samples from him? I did just a few days ago. The only thing I don't like about his, is they don't do the steering wheel.
I'll be goin with CF or Grey Buryl(ms)

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
baja220 said:
m4ck said:
M4ck
Did ya get some samples from him? I did just a few days ago. The only thing I don't like about his, is they don't do the steering wheel.
I'll be goin with CF or Grey Buryl(ms)
Yeh that grey buryl is pretty cool looking. Still too much grey for me. With the dash already grey plastic. I have seen the carbon fiber from the other kits and I think it looks really cool. Ill let you know.
M4ck

·
Registered
357 Posts
I'm thinking about a Sherwood kit. The main reason is that they actually print on the kit, under the clearcoat. There are no little, tiny cut outs for the words. It makes it look very OEM.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts