Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Background:
Will be my first truck
I live in northern NJ....most of my driving will be on-road, but i'd like to venture off and find some trails and what not. I dont imagine myself doing anything TOO hardcore offroad.

I was pretty set on getting the Offroad package, but i'm re-considering the more i think about it.

I will definately get the 4x4 crew cab. Just need to decide between LE + Big Tow or SE + Big Tow, Offroad, and Bed Utility Packages

The Rockford Fosgate system doesnt make much of a difference to me, as i will be removing the radio and putting in my alpine equipment.

Thanks for the help from a grateful truck newbie!!

Puv
=)

·
Premium Member
2,788 Posts
I've had the LE and now have an SE with the BT and OR. My vote is skip the LE and go for the SE with the BT and OR. In my opinion the OR package rides better then my LE did without the OR and you get the skid plates of which are an awesome thing to have if you ever do venture off road. Of course this is just one mans opinion.....I LOVE my SE with BT and OR though!!!!! :D

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
I've got the SE w/ BT & Utility bed options. LOVE IT!! The LE has alot of stuff that I just didn't want. This on is just right, for me! :D

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i think i will have to go see the LE interior, then test drive both the OR package, and the standard....only way to decide i guess.

I'm trying to find one on a dealer's lot

I've found a standard LE....if it had BT i'd probably pounce right away.....guess i'll see how the next few days go.

thanks for the help!

puv

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
It is depending on what you want. Personally, I have a SE with Big Tow and Utility Bed. If I can do it over again. I would get the LE. LE included nerf bar, utility bed package, and leather int. + other "things". If you add the above accessories with after market parts, it will cost you as much as the LE.

Whatever one you get, you will enjoy it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts