Nissan Titan Forum banner

21 - 40 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
Tastes great... less filling... Tastes great!!! Less filling!!!!

It's all in what you need and like. WY-O needs hefty protection and that thing should deliver! If I was streetin' my ride I'd stay away on the looks side. For off-road and brush driving it's cool. I would be one who wouldn't put it on my truck. Tastes great! Less filling!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
I think it looks great. I am about to begin building my own once the bull bar is sold. I am not going with the grill guard though. I like how Beefy it makes your truck look.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Yeah, that looks awesome on there. Did they paint it Red for you or did you do that, how was the color match? I'm go mudding here in about 30 minutes, can't wait to post some vid, you and Coyote got me jones'n for some mud.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
KenmoreTitan said:
Thanks 1badD for keeping it real! Did you have to paint it red?
Powder coated for $150 extra, should hold up fairly well.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
RedTitanLE said:
Looks AWESOME!!! I would remove the smoke bug guard, though. Breaks up the nice red front end :)
I could always have it painted when I get the flares done. I've thought about painting the windshield washer cowl as well.

·
Registered
5,503 Posts
1badD-END said:
uhhhh....not so much.

besides it takes away from the agressive look the factory front end has and just covers it with an obscure hunk of metal. but, like he said, didnt get if for looks soooooooo.....
Ok, you don't like the bumper. We get it. Is it really necessary to keep elaborating on how much you don't like it? I'll keel you in mind next time you install something that you enjoy on your truck.

Wyo, I still think it looks awesome. Your truck looks great cleaned up with the lights installed.

·
Registered
322 Posts
coyotesniper said:
Ok, you don't like the bumper. We get it. Is it really necessary to keep elaborating on how much you don't like it? I'll keel you in mind next time you install something that you enjoy on your truck.

Wyo, I still think it looks awesome. Your truck looks great cleaned up with the lights installed.
I was responding to what someone had to say to my beginning post. is that ok with you?

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
KenmoreTitan said:
He said 'nothing personal', doesnt that cover him? Are only favorable opinions allowed here? The bumper is outrageous, I second his reaction.
By posting this here I welcomed all opinions, good or bad. I personally would not have put this on my truck if it were a 2WD that was always driven on the street and didn't go off road, but that is not the case and I have a specific look and function I am trying to achieve which is probably not what all folks like (gee imagine that). And yes when he said "nothing personal" I took it as such. It is always fun to see a little banter here and there!

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Ohhh my, you can cut the tension with a knife, (j/k) LOL

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
54warrior said:
Ohhh my, you can cut the tension with a knife, (j/k) LOL
Ha Ha Ha...

·
Registered
322 Posts
well put. It was nothing person. Im sure you have alot of things on your truck that I would to do mine. like I said, to each their own!!

·
Registered
304 Posts
Looks great Wyo, and your so right the original bumper is shiney and nice but tinney. Thats why im investing in the Kennesaw, besides a 4x4 doesnt need a shiney bright bumper, it should be functional. Good Job.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Silver_Seven said:
Looks great Wyo, and your so right the original bumper is shiney and nice but tinney. Thats why im investing in the Kennesaw, besides a 4x4 doesnt need a shiney bright bumper, it should be functional. Good Job.
"leave your chrome at home" Ha!

21 - 40 of 61 Posts