Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i go to a sporting event for my school, park in a spot where its near impossible for someone to hit my new truck, low and behold, after the event i come out and my friend notices about a 1.5-2 "scratch" on the front part of my wheel well, so i get out and look, and it looks like someone tapped into my wheel well and left some paint and dented it slightly, obviously they left so i cant have insurance pay for it, and its not under warranty, so where is a place i can get the dent repaired, it shouldnt cost too much its not very big, but it is enuff to anger me :mad:.

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Oh man, I feel your pain shift! It really sucks, but I think in your shoes, I would bite the bullet, take it to the best body man I knew, and have it fixed right! Your baby is too new for you to not have it perfect!

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
BiXLL said:
Oh man, I feel your pain shift! It really sucks, but I think in your shoes, I would bite the bullet, take it to the best body man I knew, and have it fixed right! Your baby is too new for you to not have it perfect!
I, too know what you're saying. I notice my wife actually "checking" mine out more than me, whenever we go somewhere.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ya, my dad has some pretty good connections in the car business, so im sure he knows a good repair man, the only thing im skeptical about is that the crease that goes around the wheel well, that give a lil bit of flare to the truck, when i first noticed the dent it looked like it was only in the body, but i looked this mornin and its in that crease too, so thats gona be hard to get out. but if it costs alot of $ its money well spent.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Shift, you and I are great examples of the fact that you can do your best to protect your truck but prevention is not full proof. I got hit Thursday night by a driver who was without a doubt driving in an unsafe and careless manner. You did what a lot of us do when you parked it away from other vehicles and still someone manages to hit it. The lack of respect these few individuals have for others when they get behind the wheel of a vehicle is sickening.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Sorry to hear your Titan got scratches. What is the deal with Holiday time? My Titan's windshield got cracked, Caltitan got accident, and Shift's Titan got scratches.

I am leaving my house now.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i hate the dent, but its costin me under 40 to repair it so its not that bad, but still, titans should have their own parking spot, i mean a vehicle that can tow 9500 lbs and still look stylish deserves separation from the rest, plus if u own a titan u have to be a good driver, thats the only way to respect a car. lol. maybe ill send a bill to Bush to pass a titan only parking spot in parking lots around the country, so than no other titan owner can get hit (at least in a parking spot) again.

josh

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
LOL - I'll pay a monthly fee for that parking privilege. It is especially hard to find a "safer" parking spot during the holidays if you go shopping. I'll take the wife's minivan if I have to go to the mall.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I had an old van park next to me in the mall parking lot awhile back so close to me, that I had to pull my drivers mirror in because I would have ripped it off on his backing out....after I had my wife crawl in from the passenger side to back it out. It was just like that comercial on television, I was way out in the lot and there was not a car around within 50 yards. :evil: I did leave a nice note on his windshield praising his parking skills :roll: :lol: I wanted to confront the individual to read him the note before I gave it to them, but my wife wouldnt have it :( good thing she was there :wink:

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
DeesT said:
:lol: I wanted to confront the individual to read him the note before I gave it to them, but my wife wouldnt have it :( good thing she was there :wink:
I'd be in the same boat, I'm sure! Wife would've MADE me leave. :lol:

·
Registered
61 Posts
I was getting in my truck when a younger woman pulled up next to me in a parking lot. To my surprise as I was getting in the truck to leave she swings her door into my Titan. Lets just say she won't forget what I told her.

·
Registered
870 Posts
Everytime I scratch or dent mine(too many to count now) I have to remind my wife that it's a truck, and it's going to get scratched. She got pissed when I put a big dent in the bed, so I told her that if she didn't want me to scratch the bed, we would just rent a truck everytime I need to haul something. She shut up ;-)

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
im srry im being dumb dont ever listen to me

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
just do like i do and take up 2 spots

1 - 14 of 14 Posts