Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys heres what my settings are. Octane Level: Stock HP
Speed Limiter: 180MPH
Rev Limiter: 6200 RPM
Wide Open Throttle: Not Restricted
Throttle Sensitivity: Performance
Additional Timing: +2
Additional Idle: 0

My question is, how do you go back in and adjust it again? Is there a way to change Octane Level?

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
Ok guys heres what my settings are. Octane Level: Stock HP
Speed Limiter: 180MPH
Rev Limiter: 6200 RPM
Wide Open Throttle: Not Restricted
Throttle Sensitivity: Performance
Additional Timing: +2
Additional Idle: 0

My question is, how do you go back in and adjust it again? Is there a way to change Octane Level?
Yes there is a way to change the octane level. The only way to change the octane level and adjust those settings is to install the download again. Once you go into install download it will make you choose everything again. Pretty simple, but time consuming.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
k, I see a big difference but i want more hahaha. Guess its time for an intake and exhaust.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Get you a jba catback and a s&b intake. You will notice it on the butt dyno. I just got all three and I now have a new truck. I love the s&b sound at wot and the ]ba has a nice mellow tone. I am doing a mpg test now and driving easy and getting 16-17 mpg 50/50 driving.

·
Registered
270 Posts
what Bully Dog unit are you using that has throttle sensitivity ? that is an area that I would like to adjust , does it allow you to smooth out the initial throttle ? I am tired of giving my passengers whiplash .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts