Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got the Bullydog GT. Had a hickup with the download, but all is good. I also have a AEM CAI, Air raid TBS and Banks Cat back. Any sugestions on what settings I should put in and does the 2* advance setting work?

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
I just got the Bullydog GT. Had a hickup with the download, but all is good. I also have a AEM CAI, Air raid TBS and Banks Cat back. Any sugestions on what settings I should put in and does the 2* advance setting work?
Yes, it does work. I track tested each tune, and the 87 tune with plus 2 timing ran the quickest 1/4 mile. The 93 tune and 87 tune run similar 1/8 miles, but the 93 tune falls off during the 2nd 1/8 mile. A couple of other members had similar results. I run 89 octane with the 87 tune.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yes, it does work. I track tested each tune, and the 87 tune with plus 2 timing ran the quickest 1/4 mile. The 93 tune and 87 tune run similar 1/8 miles, but the 93 tune falls off during the 2nd 1/8 mile. A couple of other members had similar results. I run 89 octane with the 87 tune.
Were you running the throttle response in performance or extreme?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts