Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I HAVE A 208 BLIZZARD WHITE NISSAN TITAN PRO-4X AND MY LOWER FRONT BUMPER LOOKS HORRIBLE. RUST SPOTS SCRATCHES FROM ROAD ROCKS AND BUGS FROM THE HIGHWAY. EVEN AFTER A WASH IT LOOKS BAD. ANYBODY KNOW IF IT WOULD BE CHEPAER TO REPLACE THE BUMPER OR HAVE IT REDONE??:sneeze:

·
Registered
756 Posts
Heres a suggestion....Rustoleum bedliner.

·
Registered
317 Posts
i agree with amtitan...

does the pro4x have the same bumper as an XE? if so you shouldnt have rust since it has fiberglass skin.

if you dont want to bedline it...it would be cheaper to get it redone. a new bumper i believe is about $250 +paint

·
Registered
756 Posts
My bumper is all metal with plastic caps. It also started to show tiny rust spots in the middle so I just sanded them down a little, primered and blasted on the bedliner. I get a lot of compliments on how it looks now than before with the weird two tone black/smoke front end.

·
Registered
894 Posts
That bedliner stuff in a can is great for non-abusive situations..

I used the stuff on my aluminum cargo basket, and it turned out looking good!! I mean, really good! After one camp trip..started chipping off in heavy used spots (where firewood layed, water jug, tarp). Held up well with rope wrapping around posts an such. But anywho, I wouldn't recomend the can spay for soemthing like the front bumper. Maybe interior parts, or engine parts. Maybe the back bumper. But deff not the front of the truck

1 - 5 of 5 Posts