Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nissan Titan Burnout

Me at work just killin time. Lots of fun. I know I have seen lots of people say that can't peel out from a stand still. I wanted to show you what it was like.
LOL
m4ck

·
Registered
434 Posts
Hell yes you can peel off from a stand still. I did it in my cul de sac day 1 when I had it. Came back from the store, my neighbor says, "tryin' out those new tires too Jim!" Oh yeah, it rocks.

STOMPED a damned F-150 this weekend at a green light. I don't think he know what the hell hit him by the time we got up to the next light. He couldn't even look over at me, just kinda hung in my right rear quarter panel...

Nice vid. by the way!! - Jim

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Sounds AWESOME! I always wondered what the person I was blowing away heard!

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
JetTech said:
I'm not sure I can support this child like behavior. :lol: :lol:
I agree, do you know how many rubber trees were cut down so you could have those tires! :lol: That is only a sound byte right? Because nothing comes up on my video screen when I play it.

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes this is a video. Please download and open with Windows Media Player. You may need an updated version if it doesnt play.
If you are not seeing the video then you are missing out. LOL
M4ck

·
Registered
108 Posts
The video won't work for me. I've tried it in MS Internet

Explorer and Firefox. I'm using version 10 of WMP and everything is updated. All I get is sound. :(

Steve

·
Registered
601 Posts
Re: The video won't work for me. I've tried it in MS Interne

TexasTitan said:
Explorer and Firefox. I'm using version 10 of WMP and everything is updated. All I get is sound. :(

Steve
Got Winamp? I played it through Winamp with no probs. Oh yeah, if you get prompted, tell it you do NOT want to play it through IE.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
That's it.....the final straw....I'm movin to sea level!! I get a little chirp/squeal...that's about all. Totally jealous, man! Oh well, at least the Hemi's up here can't do smoky burn-outs either... :lol: Thanks for the vid, M4ck.

·
Registered
791 Posts
I don't even get sound :cry: . . . Says there was an error in the Codec?

·
Registered
791 Posts
TitanIND said:
You need to download a codec for Windows media player in order to watch the AVI file.

Go here and download the free plug-in codec

http://www.divx.com/divx/download/

Hope this helps.
I downloaded whatever was on that page but when I click on the link, nothing happens but a blank Windows Media Player screen.

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
TitanHauler said:
TitanIND said:
You need to download a codec for Windows media player in order to watch the AVI file.

Go here and download the free plug-in codec

http://www.divx.com/divx/download/

Hope this helps.
I downloaded whatever was on that page but when I click on the link, nothing happens but a blank Windows Media Player screen.
Once you downloaded that file did you install it?
M4ck

·
Registered
185 Posts
Seen the video, looks awsome.Great sounding exaust.
I'm sure glad my truck can smoke the tires when ever I want. It's just A good feeling
:D

1 - 20 of 39 Posts