Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got them painted with bedliner and on the truck. Will take better pics later when the weather is better. How does it look?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
363 Posts
i like em thought about getting some also

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
they look real good on the your T

·
Registered
134 Posts
I like mine, i think it makes the body look beefy, gives it more protection too.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Is it better to just bedline (spray can) them yourself or would it last longer and look better to take it to a shop and have them do it?

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well the Bedliner is like $7.50 a can and I used about 1-1/2 cans on mine. This stuff is not coming off and you can touch it up if ever needed. Kinda depends on what look you are going for.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Are you using the duplicolor bedliner or which brand?, I still have mine bare which is what they recommended if i didnt put actual color on it.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
From what I read here and at TT most prefer the Rustoleum brand and thats what I went with. I like the smaller texture it lays down. I just scuffed up each flare with a scrubber dubber pad, wiped clean with windex and then sprayed them lightly at first, then hit again until desired effect is reached. Good luck, and easy Mod for your T.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts