Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm Jaime from North Hollywood California! Just got my new truck this december 23rd! Galaxy Crew Cab LE! :D

·
Registered
60 Posts
hello

hey brother im new to welcome get some pics up when you hook up the titan...

·
Registered
76 Posts
Welcome, I see you are a man with good taste. I got my truck the same day, and the same color.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Hey Guys,

Welcome to ClubTitan :!: :!: :!:

Chief

·
Registered
168 Posts
Hey...Jaimster! Saw your post on setting this section up. Course you you can see I'm new too, so welcome fellow new guy. Ya' think USC is going to stop Oklahoma tonight? :wink:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: hello

MARLO27 said:
hey brother im new to welcome get some pics up when you hook up the titan...
Here she is!

Haven't had a chance to wash my truck due to the bad weather but still looks good dirty. 8)

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
majon1 said:
Hey...Jaimster! Saw your post on setting this section up. Course you you can see I'm new too, so welcome fellow new guy. Ya' think USC is going to stop Oklahoma tonight? :wink:
Why does it always come back to baseball ???

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Re: hello

Jaimster said:
Here she is!

Haven't had a chance to wash my truck due to the bad weather but still looks good dirty. 8)
Yea you're right, it does!!!

Nice Pic.

Chief

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
majon1 said:
Ah...USC will. :wink:

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Jaimster said:
majon1 said:
Ah...USC will. :wink:
Posting this after the game and I'd say that your prediction was excellent. Always like to see another So Cal Titan owner here. Welcome!

·
Registered
60 Posts
feel asleep during the game did the petterson kid not even show up or what

·
Registered
168 Posts
Nope...and neither did the rest of the squad! Still lookin' for 'em back in Oklahoma, too.

·
Registered
60 Posts
ah man its still awsome to see they made it although im sure auburn would of loved a shot haha..

talk at ya later

mauro

1 - 17 of 17 Posts