Nissan Titan Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

· Registered
2,767 Posts
I can't wait to be able to drop some JWT Cam's in my T!

· Registered
287 Posts
Doug Thorley Headers # THY-480 $547.00

Doug Thorley Cat Back Exhaust # 83202 $502.00

I would have to purchase two catalytic converters. The catalytic converters should fit in between the headers and Nissan Titan specific catback exhaust.

Maybe (lol)...
Whoa whoa whoa! Where are you finding DT long tubes for $547??? The cheapest ive ever seen is on Ebay for $630.

· Registered
4,474 Posts
I run TruTrac, UpRev, S2 cams, Stillen L/T, 07 intake, magnaflow ODB2 cats, y-pipe and finally lots of bottles Nitrous on stock tranny and stock motor. I turned 104K. If your going to mod the truck buy a TruTrac. My 4door Rhino does donuts like a mustang while carrying 5 people and it whips'm at the track as well. The header install is gonna be a pain or easy but I can pretty much guarantee your gonna strip nuts. So USE TONS of PB Blaster days before demo.

· Registered
2,329 Posts
What RB said just be sure you have everything you need before you start taking stuff off the truck header will be the major pain, the cams arnt that bad ive had mine in and out twice took about 6 hour with help and 9 hours by myself... Tuning is a must for these trucks with headers and any other major mods cams nos ect. But dont forget the trutrac or you will be paying for it later on...

· Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Will do...I am hoping to have everything purchased by the first of the year...

· Registered
1 Posts
Guys,

If it is possible, I would like to ask for your professional opinions on the purchase of the listed items... I have read several header install threads, but many of them leave vital information out...I plan on doing the install myself...

I want to purchase cams, headers and high flow cats for my 04 king cab...

If I am correct, Jim Wolfe Technologies is the only manufacturer of performance cams for our trucks... I noticed that there were two cams listed for sale on the nissan titan...I believe it was the S2 and CS2...Are the S2 cams for the Pre-07 titan's??? If correct, I should not have to purchase the performance valve springs unless I am going to high rpms...

I know that Nismo discontinued the Nismo Long Tube Header for our trucks...Based on everyone's hard work and painful mistakes, what would be the best header set-up for low-end torque (if possible)...I live in NC, so this would mean that I have to pass an emissions test...I am looking for a complete set-up from header to dual spin tech mufflers...

Is there a business that would build a complete exhaust system from header to unknown brand muffler install???I can install the mufflers of preference... I need header, o2 bungs and high flow cats to lose my drone and pass emissions test...

Help would be very much appreciated...
Brian Crower Cam, Borla Exaust, JBA long tube headers, up rev tunner. Nothing better than that set up. You will have more power then 99% non turbo Titans period !

21 - 26 of 26 Posts