Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i just bought my first new truck and after years of driving chevy z71 which i had no problems out of , just got a 2010 TITAN LOADED ITS THE CHROME EDITION AND IT IS SWEET DEALER CAME AND GOT IT FOR ME TO PUT A 6IN LIFT AND TINT THE WINDOWS. I WILL POST PICS ASAP... IM SO EXCITED THIS IS BY FAR MY DREAM TRUCK !!! :thumbsup-big:

·
Registered
894 Posts
Looks good..deff need some bigger tires though LOL

You'll love the tint..have 15% on my fronts for nearly 6 years and still look as good as the day I got the truck!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yes i know guys!!!

i know i need bigger tires k those are 33in 12.50 20 and love to have 35s but these save a little gas i commute 100miles aday so everylil helps right.. in person alot of people said they dont look like 33s. but its all good thanks for looking at it and i love this truck..:feuerkopf2-big:

·
Registered
730 Posts
Looks good! Welcome to the club!

·
Registered
317 Posts
i like it! do you have the full chrome factory grille? im think about getting one just for the hell of it.

btw...id get a cheap gas saver at a 100miles a day lol.

·
Registered
251 Posts
it is very nice. i know what you mean about mpg's.. im running a 37/14/20. watch the gauge move:)

·
Registered
746 Posts
Very nice steeltitan03, my next Titan will be a lifted Pro-4X... Keep us updated with the mods! oh, and welcome to Club Titan.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Welcome to the club.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah i like to wine about mpgs but you got to admit that truck is to sweet to just sit n the driveway!!!!! Titans are the best, had a chevy roar by me today i just laughed n thought u really dont want me to romp on this bad dude here. lol.. CLUB TITAN:scheibe-big:

·
Registered
894 Posts
i like it! do you have the full chrome factory grille? im think about getting one just for the hell of it.

btw...id get a cheap gas saver at a 100miles a day lol.
Right lol I'd get me a beater honda civic for a grand or two off craigslist. Bedliner the whole thing black so it's not too crappy looking..

The cost you're saving in gas, would pay for the car in less than a year I'm sure for that 100 mile trip daily, vs driving the Titan that distance daily @ 16mpg vs 40mpg

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.