Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the Tian King Cab 2004 and own a slide in camper.Torque lift makes camper tie down that fits the Titan frame, no drilling. I am looking for steps that are short enough to not interfere with the tie dow assembly located between the cab ad truck bed. Help!!!

·
Banned
1,478 Posts
Steps?

If you are referring to steps along side the doors into the truck cabin, then there are several manufacturers who make individual steps. One for each door and they aren't all that long, maybe a foot. Check out a company called "CARR" they make a product called "GX2" or "Hoop II" or "Super Hoop" that fit my description. Do a Google to find them near you.

These are also called "nerf bars" or "running boards" by many. Most I've seen end at the back of the cab.

That would leave the length of the box behind the cab and in front of the wheel well to have the camper anchors come our from underneath the truck.

Look in:

www.truck-gear.com

They list many types of truck accessories.

Ralph

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanx Roadfeather, If they make a 3/4 span nerf that does not extend past the cab/truck bed gap it should work. Guess I better get the camper tie downs 1st and go from there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts